• All BitGo users can now use Fido U2F as a two factor authentication on their accounts.
• You can now add send label on send screen and view send address labels in the transaction list. This allows customers to label send addresses for easy identification.
• Custodial Org Owners can now invite users to their organization without the users first going to bitgo.com to create accounts.
• Brand new users invited by custodial Org owners will no longer have personal enterprises.
• Added ZCash Sapling support. Sapling is a network upgrade that introduces significant efficiency improvements for shielded transactions that will pave the way for broad mobile, exchange and vendor adoption of Zcash shielded addresses.
• Improved the navigation positions during hover and selected states.
• Improved visual clarity for Spending Limit Policy and gas tank windows at lower resolutions.
FTE Modal now properly sized in small screens.